TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. This website was created to provide information and services to visitors. Its use is governed by these terms and conditions, which visitors are invited to read carefully and comply with them. In any case, the visitor's stay on the pages of this site as well as the utilization of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Minors are forbidden to visit the websites on this site, as they are only addressed to adults. If minors voluntarily visit websites or use accessible services through the pages of this site, which may be considered inappropriate or harmful to them, the administrators of this site may not be liable.
3. These terms and conditions are likely to be modified in the future without notice. However, this page will always mention the current terms and the current conditions for use of this website.
4. This website is used without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by non-certified visitors.
6. Except for specific third -party rights (intellectual and more), all content contained at this site each time (indicative: signals, distinctive features, photos, texts and all the files in general), is the intellectual and industrial property of the owners and protected from the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law. This content may not be in part or partly a commercial, copy, modification, reproduction, relay, or transmitted or distributed in any way by user.
7. Visitors accept that they will make legal and appropriate use of this website, subjects, among other things, to the legislation concerning the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries. As a result, visitors are indicative and not restrictively agree that they will not use this site for:
a) cause a minor damage.
(b) transmit or access to content that:
(i) violates any rights of third parties (e.g. intellectual and industrial property),
ii) offends third party personality (e.g. slanderous, racist),
iii) contradicts law and good and trading morals,
(iv) in any way harasses privacy and individual and social rights of third parties.
(c) To mislead anyone in terms of origin of the content of this site, to harm, in any way, the reputation of owners or third parties, to endanger the safety of their network, prevent any visitor from accessing this website. place or any service housed in the network of owners or bypass their identity control of them.
(d) Install and promote, in any way, any kind of self -sufficient or unauthorized advertising or not requested by SPAM, Pyramid Systems and any other form of unwanted content promotion, as well as install and promote ads without advertising the written consent of the owners.
(e) Install, promote and/or provide content containing software viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere, destroy or restrict the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment or prevent other visitors from using this site.
9. The owners do not carry, against users, bear responsibility for any leaks of their personal data due to their use, through the pages of this site, products and services of third parties.
10. Owners can use session cookies to identify the visitor's identity. Session cookies are small pieces of code stored in the memory of the visitor's computer, do not receive knowledge of any document or file from his computer and are used only to facilitate visitor access to specific services and (sometimes) to determine for statistical reasons. The areas in which the services of this site are useful or popular or for marketing reasons. The visitor can adjust his server so that he does not receive session cookies, either overall or as appropriate. In such a case, the visitor will not be able to have further access to these services.
11. These terms and conditions of use and any amendment shall be governed by Greek Law. Any dispute that may arise from this Convention shall be responsible for the competent courts of the Courts of Athens.